Please read this carefully prior to making a booking.
We are open outside only from 12pm until 10pm daily.
Food is served all day. Last orders for food are at 9.15pm and last orders for drinks will be 9.30pm. Drinking up time begins at 9.45pm and we have to be closed at 10pm.
A Full bar service is available including a wide range of mainstream and craft beers.
You must wait to be seated. A member of our team will take you to your table, check you in and give you a small briefing on how things are operating.
You will be given a clean copy of our food and drink menu.
– We will take your order at your table and deliver your food and drinks to you there.
– You can also see the menu and order using our app.
– Everyone must respect the social distancing measures at all times whilst on our premises.
– You may not move between tables for any reason.
– Masks must be worn when you leave your table to visit the bathrooms.
– Each table will be cleaned down after it is vacated and the menus will be replaced.
– Sanitiser is available at sanitiser stations in the garden – please make use of it on entry.
– All touch surfaces will be cleaned down every 20mins.
– Our team will be wearing face masks and gloves at all time.
We prefer reservations at all times – it is easy to book using the link below.
Bookings are available for the following fourteen day period.
We can only accept bookings for a maximum of six people from two seperate households.
Children 11 years old or younger do not count towards the total.
Masks are required at all times when not seated at your table, that is when entering, leaving, or visiting the toilets.
You must keep 1 metre distance from the next person at your table, unless they are in your household.
It is in all of our interests to make this work, please DON’T BE DICKS! We aren’t trying to spoil anyone’s fun, but, we are enjoying being back, and we want to be able to keep going. These rules help us to keep everyone safe.
If you agree to these conditions, please proceed to book a table below.